Family vs Friends
Why do you tend to be so irritable and short tempered with your family, but not your friends?
What are the different dynamics at play in your relationships with family members compared to your relationships with friends?
Why do you tend to focus on the worst in your family members and the best in your friends?
How can you support yourself to develop more effective relationships and start seeing the good in the people in your family?
This interview is part of a series. If you're interested in the topic, buy it, even if you don't have the previous parts. Though there might be some references to previous interviews.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
- Keeping Score
- Reactions in Your Body Language
- Lost in an Experience
- Creating Your Life
- Time Management in a New Relationship
- Moments of Conflict
- What If..?
- Chasing Time
- Wake Up!
- So in Love
- So in Love - Part 2
- When Life Gives You Lemons
- I Just Want to Give Up
- Stuck - Part 2
- Challenge Yourself
- Voices in Your Mind
- Family vs Friends
- Create Your Family, Create Your Love
- I Know, I Know!
- Chaotic Thoughts, Chaotic Actions
- Self Trust
- Who You Are is What You Create - Part 1
- Who You Are Is What You Create - Part 2
- The BIG Discussions - Part 1
- The BIG Discussions - Part 2
- Look in the Mirror
- Dealing with "Difficult" People
- A Real Spark of Hope
- A Real Spark of Hope (Part 2)
- Let's Talk About YOU
- Let's Talk About YOU - Part 2
- I Want to Get Away
- To Have Children, Or Not
- Sounding Self Forgiveness for Your Partner
- Inferior | Superior
- Hating the Money System
- An Emotional Relationship with Money
- Waking up on the Emotional Side of the Bed
- The Nature of Fear
- Energy Drink Addiction
- Honouring Life
- Energy Drinks: Quick Fix, Long Effects
- What does 'Best for All' Mean?
- Doing it all Alone
- Will Your Self Forgiveness Ever be Done?
- Redefining Best for All in a Relationship
- Emotional Awareness
- Bringing Your Stress Home
- Emotional Self Forgiveness
- The Effects of Overthinking on Communication
- Hide and Go Seek
- It's all too Personal
- Enjoy the Journey
- Convicted by Blame
- What is the Difference Between Honesty and Self Honesty?
- The Reality of Self Honesty
- I Deserve it
- I Don't Deserve it
- The Truth in First Impressions
- The Journeys to Success Audio Only
- The Journeys to Success
- Purifying Competition
- Purifying Competition Audio Only
- Pandora's Box of Thoughts
- Comfort Zones and Dependency
- Shame & Self Forgiveness
- New Year's Resolutions (and Ending with a Bang)
- Physical Body as Cross Reference
- Conditioning Your Body as Stress
- Giving Safety versus Teaching Bravery
- Unfolding Your Path as You Walk
- When Energy Sweeps You Off Your Feet - Part 1
- When Energy Sweeps You Off Your Feet - Part 2
- Seeing Yourself Reflected in Another
- Facing the Reflection of Yourself in Another
- People Jobs and Corporate Jobs
- People Person or Corporate Person