Why do I Wake Up in a Mood?
How can statements like ‘I hate mornings!’, ‘I’m not a morning person’ and ‘it takes a long time for me to wake up in the mornings’ become part of your self definition & personality?
Why do you sometimes wake up in a bad mood for no apparent reason?
How can you then lose an entire day because of this mood?
Where do these bad moods come from?
This interview is part of a series. If you're interested in the topic, buy it, even if you don't have the previous parts. Though there might be some references to previous interviews.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Why am I Series:
- Why does No one seem to Understand me?
- Why do I Worry about what others Think of Me?
- Why Couldn't I Stop Myself?
- Why Do I Feel Like I Can't Connect With My Partner?
- Why Can't I Have a Relationship?
- Why do I Feel so Alone?
- Why Do I Feel Left Out?
- Why do I Feel so Embarrassed?
- Why Can't I do This?
- Why do I Wake Up in a Mood?
- Why is it so Hard to Wake up?
- Why do I Sometimes Struggle to Fall Asleep?
- Why Can't I Change?
- Why do I Give up Before I've Begun?
- Why do I have Thoughts about Killing Myself or my Child?