Why do I have Thoughts about Killing Myself or my Child?
This recording describes a case study in which an individual had thoughts about killing themselves and their child during a particularly difficult time in their life when they were alone and unable to effectively provide the basic necessities for themselves and their child.
Why do people, in any and all types of situations, have the potential to have these thoughts?
What are the common threads that exist within people that allow for people from vastly different backgrounds and personal situations to have thoughts about killing themselves and their child?
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Why am I Series:
- Why does No one seem to Understand me?
- Why do I Worry about what others Think of Me?
- Why Couldn't I Stop Myself?
- Why Do I Feel Like I Can't Connect With My Partner?
- Why Can't I Have a Relationship?
- Why do I Feel so Alone?
- Why Do I Feel Left Out?
- Why do I Feel so Embarrassed?
- Why Can't I do This?
- Why do I Wake Up in a Mood?
- Why is it so Hard to Wake up?
- Why do I Sometimes Struggle to Fall Asleep?
- Why Can't I Change?
- Why do I Give up Before I've Begun?
- Why do I have Thoughts about Killing Myself or my Child?
- Why Fight, Flight, Or Freeze?