Why Can't I Have a Relationship?
What is the reality that is hidden from you behind this question?
How does this question put you in a position of making yourself a victim?
How does this question actually sabotage you from being able to actually find a person with whom you can develop a relationship with?
How can being specific about the kind of relationship you want support you in finding a person with whom you can develop the relationship you want?
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Why am I Series:
- Why does No one seem to Understand me?
- Why do I Worry about what others Think of Me?
- Why Couldn't I Stop Myself?
- Why Do I Feel Like I Can't Connect With My Partner?
- Why Can't I Have a Relationship?
- Why do I Feel so Alone?
- Why Do I Feel Left Out?
- Why do I Feel so Embarrassed?
- Why Can't I do This?
- Why do I Wake Up in a Mood?
- Why is it so Hard to Wake up?
- Why do I Sometimes Struggle to Fall Asleep?
- Why Can't I Change?
- Why do I Give up Before I've Begun?
- Why do I have Thoughts about Killing Myself or my Child?
- Why Fight, Flight, Or Freeze?
- Why Does Vulnerability Feel so Bad?