Why do I Sometimes Struggle to Fall Asleep?
Why can you sometimes not find a comfortable position to sleep because everything just feels wrong and uncomfortable?
Why do your thoughts seem to just keep coming and you just can’t stop them long enough to fall asleep, even though you’re incredibly tired?
What hidden experience within you is contributing to moments such as these?
How can you support yourself to find the source of this experience in order to calm yourself and your body and fall into a deep sleep?
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Why am I Series:
- Why does No one seem to Understand me?
- Why do I Worry about what others Think of Me?
- Why Couldn't I Stop Myself?
- Why Do I Feel Like I Can't Connect With My Partner?
- Why Can't I Have a Relationship?
- Why do I Feel so Alone?
- Why Do I Feel Left Out?
- Why do I Feel so Embarrassed?
- Why Can't I do This?
- Why do I Wake Up in a Mood?
- Why is it so Hard to Wake up?
- Why do I Sometimes Struggle to Fall Asleep?
- Why Can't I Change?
- Why do I Give up Before I've Begun?
- Why do I have Thoughts about Killing Myself or my Child?
- Why Fight, Flight, Or Freeze?