When Change Feels Like Everything Falling Apart - The Portal and I
When someone who has been very influential in our lives suddenly leaves, there can be an experience of everything falling apart - especially if we developed a close or dependent relationship with that person.
Sunette shares her experience of Bernard Poolman passing away and what ripple effects that had on the many people who saw Bernard as not only a mentor, but as someone they depended on for their personal process in life - and how this point of change and how people responded to it reveals so much about what it means to take personal responsibility for our process.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
The Portal and I Series:
- Session 1 - The Portal and I
- Session 2 - The Portal and I
- Session 3 - The Portal and I
- Who am I within the Gifts I Have - The Portal and I
- How Much of Me Can the Portal Really See? - The Portal and I
- When Change Feels Like Everything Falling Apart - The Portal and I
- Moving Apart Instead of Coming Together - The Portal and I
- Self Leadership in an Equal Community - The Portal and I
- Seeing the More in Myself and Others - The Portal and I