Self Leadership in an Equal Community - The Portal and I
Are you the leader you have been waiting for?
In what way is our need for leaders connected to our desire to abdicate our responsibilities - and how does this compromise our credibility with others and ourselves?
Sunette shares some of the deeper insights on what leadership means on an individual and community level, as well as what becomes possible when we take the initiative to be self-leaders instead of waiting for others to take that role for us.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
The Portal and I Series:
- Session 1 - The Portal and I
- Session 2 - The Portal and I
- Session 3 - The Portal and I
- Who am I within the Gifts I Have - The Portal and I
- How Much of Me Can the Portal Really See? - The Portal and I
- When Change Feels Like Everything Falling Apart - The Portal and I
- Moving Apart Instead of Coming Together - The Portal and I
- Self Leadership in an Equal Community - The Portal and I
- Seeing the More in Myself and Others - The Portal and I
- Seeing the Potential and the Reality - The Portal and I
- How We Create Reality with Our Words and Thoughts - The Portal and I
- What I Feared Most when Portalling - The Portal and I