Session 1 - The Portal and I
In this series you will get to know who and what the Portal is, the history of the Portal, and have your questions about the Portal answered.
In this session with the Portal, we discuss the following:
Why do people doubt the validity of the Portal or of the process even after having trusted in it for many years?
What can Sunette share about her personal history and the decisions she had to make when the Portal opened?
This product consists of an video file and the audio only mp3.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
The Portal and I Series:
- Session 1 - The Portal and I
- Session 2 - The Portal and I
- Session 3 - The Portal and I
- Who am I within the Gifts I Have - The Portal and I
- How Much of Me Can the Portal Really See? - The Portal and I
- When Change Feels Like Everything Falling Apart - The Portal and I
- Moving Apart Instead of Coming Together - The Portal and I
- Self Leadership in an Equal Community - The Portal and I
- Seeing the More in Myself and Others - The Portal and I
- Seeing the Potential and the Reality - The Portal and I
- How We Create Reality with Our Words and Thoughts - The Portal and I
- What I Feared Most when Portalling - The Portal and I