Seeing the More in Myself and Others - The Portal and I
It is easy for us to see only the bad or only the good in ourselves and others - what does it mean to see the “more”?
Sunette shares her experience with learning how to see beyond the limitations, flaws, and judgments of herself and others to see the potential and the “more” that is often missed.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
The Portal and I Series:
- Session 1 - The Portal and I
- Session 2 - The Portal and I
- Session 3 - The Portal and I
- Who am I within the Gifts I Have - The Portal and I
- How Much of Me Can the Portal Really See? - The Portal and I
- When Change Feels Like Everything Falling Apart - The Portal and I
- Moving Apart Instead of Coming Together - The Portal and I
- Self Leadership in an Equal Community - The Portal and I
- Seeing the More in Myself and Others - The Portal and I