Moving Apart Instead of Coming Together - The Portal and I
When a group of people lose a leader and find themselves having to face the sudden change of having to take greater responsibility, why do they often end up falling apart and creating more conflict amongst each other rather than standing together and stepping up in honour of what the previous leader stood for?
Sunette discusses the deeper point of what leadership really means and how easy it is to get lost in power struggles, blame, and spitefulness when those who have been followers no longer have a leader to direct them yet have not stepped up to the challenge of directing themselves.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
The Portal and I Series:
- Session 1 - The Portal and I
- Session 2 - The Portal and I
- Session 3 - The Portal and I
- Who am I within the Gifts I Have - The Portal and I
- How Much of Me Can the Portal Really See? - The Portal and I
- When Change Feels Like Everything Falling Apart - The Portal and I
- Moving Apart Instead of Coming Together - The Portal and I
- Self Leadership in an Equal Community - The Portal and I
- Seeing the More in Myself and Others - The Portal and I
- Seeing the Potential and the Reality - The Portal and I
- How We Create Reality with Our Words and Thoughts - The Portal and I
- What I Feared Most when Portalling - The Portal and I