What is Sex - Practical Sex Education - The beginning - Part 23
What is/has the consequences been of human-beings engaging in physical-sex, through an accumulation of scenes, pictures, images from movies/media/magazines that they’ve used as a database within their Mind, to try and copy/imitate the sexual movements/behaviours from within their Mind – instead of equally as one expressing with and as their human physical body?
How do we / have we created a ‘physical sex Mind-Personality’ in ourselves that has become the starting-point within, from and through which we engage in physical-sex? What are the consequences of having physical-sex through and as the ‘physical sex Mind-Personality’?
Why is it, that in most relationships, reaching orgasm within and during Sex over time becomes more difficult/uncomfortable – leading to relationship/sexual frustration/judgment and internal and external conflict/friction?
How does one practically assist and support oneself to approach each sexual encounter with one’s Partner as an absolute ‘New Moment’, and not approach sex from the past in and as the ‘physical sex Mind-Personality’, which create/manifest the consequence of discomfort/difficulty with expressing and experiencing physical-orgasm and physical-unity with one’s partner?
How does one practically assist and support self, to not approach sex through images, pictures, scenes of the database of one’s ‘physical sex Mind Personality’, but assist and support self to in fact physically express, here in and as equality and oneness with and as one’s human physical body?
All these questions and more are answered within this Interview
This interview is part of a series. If you're interested in the topic, buy it, even if you don't have the previous parts. Though there might be some references to previous interviews.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
What is Sex Series:
- What is Sex - OverView
- What is Sex? - Introduction - Part 1-6
- What is Sex – Part 7
- What is Sex – Part 8
- What is Sex – Part 9
- What is Sex- Part 10
- What is Sex - Introducing the Relationship-System - Part 11
- What is Sex - The Primary and Sub Relationship-Systems of Mind and Sex - Part 12
- What is Sex - Relationship Profiling - Part 13
- What is Sex - How we create Relationship Profiles - Part 14
- What is Sex - Preparing Personalities for Relationships - Part 15
- What is Sex - When all Relationships become Sexualized - Part 16
- What is Sex - How Sex Solidifies the Mind into the Physical - Part 17
- What is Sex – Creating the Relationship Personality - Part 18
- What is Sex - How Sex within the Mind and Relationships Changed - Part 19
- What is Sex - How Touch Activates Personalities - Part 20
- What is Sex - Physical-Mind Transference - Part 21
- What is Sex - The Sexual Mind's Business Transaction - Part 22
- What is Sex - Practical Sex Education - The beginning - Part 23
- What is Sex - Physical-Intimacy Development between Partners - Part 24
- What is Sex - Relationship Stability = Sexual Stability - Part 25
- What is Sex - Physical Self-Movement vs. Mind Experience - Part 26
- What is Sex - Overwhelmed with Sexual Fantasies (Part 1) - Part 27
- What is Sex - Overwhelmed with Sexual Fantasies (Part 2) - Part 28
- What is Sex - The Consequence of Sexual Failures and Successes - Part 29
- What is Sex - Who am I as Sex - Part 30
- What is Sex - Why am I as Sex - Part 31
- What is Sex - The Foundation Relationship with Sex - Part 32
- What is Sex - What am I as Sex - Part 33
- What is Sex - What is Sex to Me - Part 34
- What is Sex - Love as Sex (Part 1) - Part 35
- What is Sex - Love as Sex (Part 2) - Part 36
- What is Sex - Fulfilment as Sex - Part 37
- What is Sex - Wet Dreams (Part 1) - Part 38
- What is Sex - Wet Dreams (Part 2) - Part 39
- The Difference between Male and Female Orgasms - What is Sex
- The Moment of Penetration - What is Sex