What is Sex? - Introduction - Part 1-6
This is a free product. Download the product files here:Donate 1 Euro to Equal Life Foundation
Why, how and for what purpose did sex became part of the creation design of the Human Race.
Individual Interviews’ Descriptions:
What is Sex – Part One Did you know that Sex was a deliberate system-creation of and as consciousness dependent on the physical human body to function and exist?
What is Sex – Part Two Did you know that sexual stimulation from forms, colours and energies evolved with the evolution of consciousness through and as the human?
What is Sex- Part Three Find out how and why we access quantum-time within and during Sex and what happens in the moment of Orgasm.
What is Sex – Part Four Find-out how we change, alter and form the human physical body through the Mind and the role that Sex played in the functioning of ourselves, humanity, the heavens and existence as a whole.
What is Sex? – Part Five Do you know what happened to the Energy of the Orgasm one experience(d) during Sex and where that Energy was directed to within self and the world and why?
What is Sex? – Part Six Find out how the Unified Consciousness Field – interacted with the Mind and Sex to develop human-(d)evolution.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
What is Sex Series:
- What is Sex - OverView
- What is Sex? - Introduction - Part 1-6
- What is Sex – Part 7
- What is Sex – Part 8
- What is Sex – Part 9
- What is Sex- Part 10
- What is Sex - Introducing the Relationship-System - Part 11
- What is Sex - The Primary and Sub Relationship-Systems of Mind and Sex - Part 12
- What is Sex - Relationship Profiling - Part 13
- What is Sex - How we create Relationship Profiles - Part 14
- What is Sex - Preparing Personalities for Relationships - Part 15
- What is Sex - When all Relationships become Sexualized - Part 16
- What is Sex - How Sex Solidifies the Mind into the Physical - Part 17
- What is Sex – Creating the Relationship Personality - Part 18
- What is Sex - How Sex within the Mind and Relationships Changed - Part 19
- What is Sex - How Touch Activates Personalities - Part 20
- What is Sex - Physical-Mind Transference - Part 21
- What is Sex - The Sexual Mind's Business Transaction - Part 22
- What is Sex - Practical Sex Education - The beginning - Part 23
- What is Sex - Physical-Intimacy Development between Partners - Part 24
- What is Sex - Relationship Stability = Sexual Stability - Part 25
- What is Sex - Physical Self-Movement vs. Mind Experience - Part 26
- What is Sex - Overwhelmed with Sexual Fantasies (Part 1) - Part 27
- What is Sex - Overwhelmed with Sexual Fantasies (Part 2) - Part 28
- What is Sex - The Consequence of Sexual Failures and Successes - Part 29
- What is Sex - Who am I as Sex - Part 30
- What is Sex - Why am I as Sex - Part 31
- What is Sex - The Foundation Relationship with Sex - Part 32
- What is Sex - What am I as Sex - Part 33
- What is Sex - What is Sex to Me - Part 34
- What is Sex - Love as Sex (Part 1) - Part 35
- What is Sex - Love as Sex (Part 2) - Part 36
- What is Sex - Fulfilment as Sex - Part 37
- What is Sex - Wet Dreams (Part 1) - Part 38
- What is Sex - Wet Dreams (Part 2) - Part 39