What is Sex - Physical-Mind Transference - Part 21
How do partners use Sex to keep each other’s personalities/ego as ‘who they are’ as a person – the same, to not change/grow/expand as individuals, but remain limited/controlled within self-definitions of knowledge and information of the Mind?
How does partner’s Mind’s transfer physically into each-other? Why does human-beings’ Mind’s transfer into each-other during Sex?
Why are human-beings not aware of the Mind processes that takes place during/within Sex? How has Sex been used between partners to deliberately manipulate each other’s Minds in the competition between each other’s Ego’s?
How have relationships and sex became a game of manipulation and competition instead of actual equality and oneness between two beings?
All these questions and more are answered within this Interview.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
What is Sex Series:
- What is Sex - OverView
- What is Sex? - Introduction - Part 1-6
- What is Sex – Part 7
- What is Sex – Part 8
- What is Sex – Part 9
- What is Sex- Part 10
- What is Sex - Introducing the Relationship-System - Part 11
- What is Sex - The Primary and Sub Relationship-Systems of Mind and Sex - Part 12
- What is Sex - Relationship Profiling - Part 13
- What is Sex - How we create Relationship Profiles - Part 14
- What is Sex - Preparing Personalities for Relationships - Part 15
- What is Sex - When all Relationships become Sexualized - Part 16
- What is Sex - How Sex Solidifies the Mind into the Physical - Part 17
- What is Sex – Creating the Relationship Personality - Part 18
- What is Sex - How Sex within the Mind and Relationships Changed - Part 19
- What is Sex - How Touch Activates Personalities - Part 20
- What is Sex - Physical-Mind Transference - Part 21
- What is Sex - The Sexual Mind's Business Transaction - Part 22
- What is Sex - Practical Sex Education - The beginning - Part 23
- What is Sex - Physical-Intimacy Development between Partners - Part 24
- What is Sex - Relationship Stability = Sexual Stability - Part 25
- What is Sex - Physical Self-Movement vs. Mind Experience - Part 26
- What is Sex - Overwhelmed with Sexual Fantasies (Part 1) - Part 27
- What is Sex - Overwhelmed with Sexual Fantasies (Part 2) - Part 28
- What is Sex - The Consequence of Sexual Failures and Successes - Part 29
- What is Sex - Who am I as Sex - Part 30
- What is Sex - Why am I as Sex - Part 31
- What is Sex - The Foundation Relationship with Sex - Part 32
- What is Sex - What am I as Sex - Part 33
- What is Sex - What is Sex to Me - Part 34
- What is Sex - Love as Sex (Part 1) - Part 35
- What is Sex - Love as Sex (Part 2) - Part 36
- What is Sex - Fulfilment as Sex - Part 37
- What is Sex - Wet Dreams (Part 1) - Part 38
- What is Sex - Wet Dreams (Part 2) - Part 39
- The Difference between Male and Female Orgasms - What is Sex
- The Moment of Penetration - What is Sex