Stepping Out of A Possession - Principled Living
When you are in a point of energetic possession while in conflict with someone, it is very easy to do or say things that you will later regret. Sometimes this can lead to consequences that are long lasting and unpleasant for not only yourself, but for others as well.
This recording shows you how to identify moments of possession and shares practical, step by step tools that you can apply in order to de-escalate a conflict situation so that you do not end up with consequences that could have been prevented.
This interview is part of a series. If you're interested in the topic, buy it, even if you don't have the previous parts. Though there might be some references to previous interviews.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Principled Living Series:
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 1
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 2
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 3
- How to: Change Righteousness into Self-Reflection - Principled Living
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 4
- Good Intentions: Energy Roller-coaster - Principled Living
- Good Intentions: But I'm a Good Person! - Principled Living
- The Design of Powerlessness and Disempowerment - Principled Living
- How Self-Forgiveness Supports You Through the Dark - Principled Living
- Prisoners of the Past - Principled Living
- Stepping Out of A Possession - Principled Living
- Moving Out of Hopelessness - Principled Living
- Making Your Decisions Real - Principled Living
- Stop Over Complicating your Solution - Principled Living