Moving Out of Hopelessness - Principled Living
Hopelessness is a particularly challenging design for many who find themselves stuck in the experience. It can be particularly self-destructive and compromising when you allow this experience to become a self-definition. So how can you step out of it despite how overwhelming it can feel?
Here a case study is shared by a Destonian who has faced this point of “hopelessness” for many years - and who shares personal first hand experiences and practical support for those bouts of hopelessless that we each feel from time to time, as well as those longer, more intense stretches of hopelessness that some fall into.
This interview is part of a series. If you're interested in the topic, buy it, even if you don't have the previous parts. Though there might be some references to previous interviews.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Principled Living Series:
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 1
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 2
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 3
- How to: Change Righteousness into Self-Reflection - Principled Living
- Principled Living - The Story of Cerise - Part 4
- Good Intentions: Energy Roller-coaster - Principled Living
- Good Intentions: But I'm a Good Person! - Principled Living
- The Design of Powerlessness and Disempowerment - Principled Living
- How Self-Forgiveness Supports You Through the Dark - Principled Living
- Prisoners of the Past - Principled Living
- Stepping Out of A Possession - Principled Living
- Moving Out of Hopelessness - Principled Living
- Making Your Decisions Real - Principled Living
- Stop Over Complicating your Solution - Principled Living
- Get Unstuck from Repeating Memories - Principled Living