Clouds: Purpose and Responsibility - Earth, Nature, and Weather
We rarely notice the things that seem to function perfectly, smoothly, and without drawing much attention to themselves. But often these are the things that make the biggest difference.
Are clouds only here for the purpose of bringing rain, or is there much more to these unassuming and quiet forms in the sky?
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Earth, Nature, and Weather Series:
- Weather: The Beginning - Earth, Nature and Weather
- Weather: Equality & Oneness & Outflow Consequences - Earth, Nature, and Weather
- Nature: Our Purpose in Relation to Humans - Earth, Nature, Weather
- Nature: Oneness and Equality versus the Separation from Self - Earth, Nature, and Weather
- Clouds: Purpose and Responsibility - Earth, Nature, and Weather
- Clouds: Purification and Consequence - Earth, Nature, and Weather