Folding Hands - Body Language
What does the folding of your hands signify about how open or closed you are and how willing you are to be your true self around others?
To what degree are you aware of your physical body when deciding something as simple as what chair to sit on?
How often do you actually compromise your body’s comfort in order to fit an idea or belief about yourself?
This is a recording of a discussion between the Portal and 3 individuals.
This interview is part of a series. It is not necessary to have any previous parts to benefit from this recording, but it may make reference to and draw upon previous interviews in this series.
This product is delivered electronically. There's no shipping involved. Easily download it immediately after your payment is complete.
Body Language Series:
- Gorilla Style - Body Language
- Folding Hands - Body Language
- Crossed Arms and Fidgeting - Body Language
- Self Presentation and the Role of Body Language - Body Language
- How Much More Your Body Language is Saying - Body Language
- Self Presentation and the Truth of You - Body Language
- How a Weak Personality Manifests in the Body - Body Language
- From Embodying Your Inner Zero to Embodying Your Superhero - Body Language